That means us; a company under the business name SoftwareMill spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its seat in Warsaw at ul. Na Uboczu 8/87, postal code: 02-791, Poland, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000537126.
SoftwareMill provides the Program for the online use, manages the Program’s administration panel and is the personal data controller
Satellite Data Management
This is what our Program allows you to do; by collecting and annotating data using our Program, you can view analyse and mutate collected data, share it with other users or with the world. The goal of using the Program is to collect data from the PW-Sat2 space satellite which is on the orbit of the Earth
It is your PWSat2 app Account. You can use direct login functionality or log in to the PWSat2 application using third party providers. Account will be identified by a User ID, allowing to distinguish the Users; the ID is unique for the User and it does not include their first or last name.
Under no circumstances should the Account include information the use of which is restricted or which identifies a third party.
A natural person registered to use the Account You must be an owner of the Account to use PWSat2 application.
Whenever these Terms and Condition apply the pronoun “you”, they refer to the registered User, the primary addressee of these Terms and Conditions.
You use the Program to store, view and modify Satellite data. It is a computer program available online at https://radio.pw-sat.pl through latest versions of modern Internet browsers. It operates in the Software as a Service model (so you do not need to install it on your computer).
Terms and Conditions
The legal framework of the Program set forth in this document which contains terms and conditions of use of the Website and the Program.
The website available at https://radio.pw-sat.pl.
You become our User (i.e. you conclude a Contract with us) and use the Program for the first time through the Website. Having registered on the Website, you set for the first time selected options in the Program.
By registering on the Website, you conclude a non-exclusive licence contract with us by means of distance communication, pursuant to terms stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
Personal Data Protection Act
It is the Polish Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws Dz.U. of 2018, item 1000, as amended).
It is the Polish Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (Journal of Laws Dz.U. of 1994, No. 24, item 83, as amended).
Law on Services
It is the Polish Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (Journal of Laws Dz.U. of 1994, No. 24, item 83, as amended).
It is the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European Union L119/1).
If there is no other reservation made in these Terms and Conditions, the aforementioned terms shall have the same meaning whenever capitalised.
2. SoftwareMill provides services in the scope of data collection process through the Website and the appropriate scripts. You conclude a Contract with SoftwareMill upon registration on the Website. Based on it we grant the User a non-exclusive licence for using the Program at a particular time and on a single Customer Account on the basis of a single, individual login. The Contract authorises you to use the Program solely for your own use.
3. The Contract entitles you to a licence for the Program within areas of use indicated in Article 74 and Article 75 of the Copyright Law, but you cannot:
Your licence allows you to easily obtain data and analyse it, store the data and documents in a Cloud Computing system.
4. The licence you were granted and the rights to use the Program which are connected with it shall expire upon the termination or expiry of the Contract.
Every one of us went through it—registration
5. In order to use the Program you need to register an Account (or use one you already have)—you need to be a User.
7. You also need to have an e-mail account to use the Program, because without it you will not be able to register.
8. Additionally, you will need to enter and confirm your password. We recommend that your password be compatible with high safety requirements as stipulated in Polish guidelines, i.e. it should be at least 8 characters long, including upper- and lower-case letters and digits, as well as special characters. The Program will verify the password you entered.
9. Remember that the Program operates over the Internet. Do not forget to check the box confirming that you agree to SoftwareMill sending you all information and documents connected with the Website and the Program by electronic means. You can also check that you agree to SoftwareMill processing your personal data for marketing purposes, i.e. in particular to us sending our own marketing communications to you.
10. The registration is complete the moment you confirm your account by email. At that moment, the account in the Program will be created.
Which data may be processed in the Program?
11. Remember that in the Program you can process solely personal data, e-mail addresses of people who consented to it as well as any data the User will upload (either through external scripts, REST API or web interface.).
12. The Program runs under the assumption that other applications sending personal data outside of the European Union area will be used. The applications are members of the Privacy Shield programme, and hence they ensure a level of protection of personal data compliant with EU regulations. If you are collecting personal data from other Users from the European Union, it would be advisable to inform them that their data is being entrusted to entities participating in the Privacy Shield programme.
13. Remember that you bear the exclusive and full responsibility for data entered in the Program. You will release us from any kind of responsibility for data entered in the Program, should there be such a need.
How to use PWSat2 application?
14. The Program was designed in a way which allows you to use it easily and intuitively. However, remember that you are the one responsible for preparing the data. We only provide you with tools allowing you to gather and visualise it.
15. You shall be fully responsible for data sent to the PWSat2 application using your Account.
16. You shall not use other people's accounts or make your Account available to others, except for persons indicated by SoftwareMill.
17. You shall not sell or in any other way give your Account up to others. If you use it to circumvent provisions of these Terms and Conditions, we may block your access to the Program and terminate the Contract.
18. You shall not use the Program and the Website in a scope other than necessary to perform the Contract.
19. You shall protect our intellectual property and trade secrets.
20. You have read, accepted and undertake to abide by generally binding legal regulations and provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
21. You shall keep secret all information obtained in connection with the Contract, in particular its terms, unless they are made publicly available by SoftwareMill.
22. You shall inform us about changes of your e-mail address within a deadline of no more than 7 (seven) days from the date the change took place.
23. You shall cooperate with us with regard to all violations of provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
24. You are using of the Program voluntarily.
25. You confirm that the data you provided during the registration is true.
26. You hereby confirm that you have entered personal data and other information in the Program in compliance with generally binding provisions of law and it does not violate other persons' or entities' rights.
27. Keep all personal information you enter in the Program confidential, subject to the possibility of displaying the information of honoured Users, as set forth in points 55 and 56 herein.
28. Inform you about each case of actual or presumed violation of your trade secret or generally binding legal regulations, which could occur during the performance of the Contract.
29. SoftwareMill is the personal data controller under the Program within the framework and definitions provided for by the GDPR. You and we both must care for information entrusted to us. By concluding the Contract, you undertake to care with us for the safety of all information we pass to each other.
30. By concluding the Contract with us and entering data in the Program, you entrust us with the processing of personal data in the scope related to the general use of PWSat2 application and website, in particular your Account (incl. User ID), e-mail address and any other information which you voluntarily share with us under the Program.
31. In cases in which we identify or suspect a personal data breach on your side of any kind (including providing us with misleading data, undertaking any activities which may affect the integrity or security of personal data etc.) we may in particular:
32. The remuneration for the use of the Program includes our processing of personal data. For services provided without additional charges – we shall not charge for the sole processing of personal data. Certain additional fees may apply for the handling of repeated requests from the data subjects relating to the execution of their rights, as permitted by the GDPR.
33. We may temporarily suspend your access to the Program in case you:
34. In cases mentioned in p. 33 (i)–(ii) we will ask you for an explanation and try to amicably resolve the issue.
35. You can terminate the Contract at any time by sending us a written statement on the termination (either by post or by e-mail). The termination shall be effective from the end of the calendar month after the month in which you submitted the statement on the termination, unless you indicate a specific termination date; the termination shall lapse at the expiry of the Program at the latest.
36. We may terminate the Contract at any time due to important reasons by sending you a written statement on the termination (either by post or by e-mail). The termination shall be effective from the end of the calendar month after the month in which we submitted the statement on the termination.
37. We may also terminate this Contract with immediate effect in case:
38. Remember that as a result of the termination, you may arrange to download the personal data entered through the Account in the Program. It will be possible within 30 (thirty) days from the expiry of the Contract. After the aforementioned deadline expires, we shall remove the data you entered in the Program or make it anonymous; this operation may be process without additionally notifying you about it.
39. As a general rule, the access to the Program and the use of the Account are free of charge. However, at any time we may:
40. We shall notify you about changes to these Terms and Conditions by sending you an e-mail to the address you indicated during the registration.
41. All changes shall become effective on the date indicated in the message informing about the change. You will be able to terminate the Contract before that deadline.
42. The Program is only a tool you use. Therefore, you accept that:
43. You can report complaints regarding the operation of the Program by e-mail to the following e-mail address hello 'at' softwaremill.com or by a letter sent to SoftwareMill's registered office. We shall respond to every complaint within 30 days from its reception.
44. We process personal data as well. The data we process is of utmost importance—it is your personal data.
45. During the registration, we may ask you to provide us with:
46. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of performance of the Contract and, if you submit such a consent, for marketing purposes, i.e. for direct marketing, in particular to send you our commercial information or our business partners' commercial information.
You can disable cookies in your website settings, however it may cause you some issues with the site performance.
48. The Personal Data Controller is SoftwareMill sp. z o.o. sp.k. with its seat in Warsaw at ul. Na Uboczu 8/87, postal code: 02-791, and the processing of the data occurs after you consent to it. You grant your consent by checking the relevant box in the form during the registration.
49. Remember, that you can always contact us to obtain information regarding the use of your personal data. You can also view your personal data and update it or amend it, or demand that we stop processing it at any time. For any official claims or complaints you may contact the public administration responsible for the supervision over the proper processing of personal data – Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, Poland; website: https://uodo.gov.pl/en).
50. You can withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time, however you need to remember, that the revoked consent will result in your inability to use Program's functionalities.
51. You can demand all or some of your personal data to be removed, however the demand will result in your inability to use Program's functionalities. We may refuse to remove your personal data in case you violated these Terms and Conditions or generally binding legal regulations and we need to save your personal data for the purpose of determining the circumstances of aforementioned violations and the party responsible.
52. All your personal data submitted to us for the purposes of the PWSat2 program will be anonymised after the satellite mission at the PWSat2 program’s end. We may keep your email address for further communication with you if you chose to grant us your permission to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
53. We care for personal data entrusted to us and we fulfil all obligations imposed on us by the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR We shall also secure your data at the level required by other generally binding legal regulations.
54. We intend to honour the best of you in a ranking in which we display your User ID of the Program’s webiste, without displaying your first and last name.
The ranking will be available on our website and will be based on your activity and other Users’ activity within the PWSat2 Program on the ongoing basis.
55. We also intend to reward the very best out of you with prizes such as reward certificates. The Competition will identify:
a) the first User to send a frame to the PWSat2 satellite,
b) the first User to capture the release of the deorbiting sail of the PWSat2 satellite and
c) the User who sent the most frames.
User IDs of the winners will be posted on the website of the PWSat2 Program.
By accessing the PWSat2 Program and accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree that we display your ID with the description of the activity which is honoured in the ranking, as described in points 54 and 55 herein.
56. If remaining provisions do not stipulate otherwise, you can send your statements:
57. Our statements addressed to you shall be sent to the following address indicated during the registration:
58. The Program shall end on 31th December 2020.
59. In case of matters not regulated herein, the laws of the Republic of Poland shall apply.
The Polish court with jurisdiction over SoftwareMill's registered office shall be the court designated for settling our disputes.
60. The aforementioned version of these Terms and Conditions enters into force on 21.12.2018.
Proudly powered by